Wednesday, January 5, 2011

WEEK 1: My Skills In Photography and Photoshop - My Experience

Hi, my name is Amien. I am attending Visual Technology Production this semester. It is a subject related to photography, a subject that make me feel grateful to God, since God create this world so beautiful.

My Experience in Photography
I like photography. I love photography. I love to see photography from my DLSR camera's lense. Before, I use my Samsung SGH X700 to take some picture. But now, after graduating and got a fine job, I started to buy a DSLR. Nikon D3000 became my first DSLR.

I was school photographer. Before, school provide me with a Canon Powershot digital camera. I took photo and photo. But Canon Powershot is not DSLR, it has lack of function. I need to work hard and smarter on it to take some beautiful photo from different angle. Most of all, it cannot create 'bokeh' photo.

February 2010, I bought myself a Nikon D3000. Then, I start to take picture more and more. I really satisfied with my Nikon D3000. Since Nikon D3000 is a beginner's DSLR, it suit me well. I can conclude that I am still a beginner in photography.

Visual Static Production gave me well knowledges. Since I am a person with passion, sometimes, I lost in passion in learning and experimenting with new things about photography.


My Skills in Photoshop
I am not a professional Graphic Designer. But, still, I was worked as a web administrator, creating commercial banner and design freelance and personally.

I started to learn Adobe Photoshop 7 when I was an undergraduate student. That year was 2003, I use Photoshop for designing my Multimedia Project. Later in 2004, I create modules for photoshop for my Bachelor Project.

Around 2008-2009 I became tutor for Photoshop subject for a computer club in Kelantan. But that not long before I transfers to Johor.


Conclusion
Learning photography and photoshop is not something we can say easy to finish. There are new technologies, new plugins, new add-ons,new skills, and new brands, new versions and new things related to Photography and Photoshop. I love to learn them all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...